- 100 grams chopped London Broil or Round Roast
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 crushed and minced garlic cloves
- pinch of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of oregano
- cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook brown beef in small frying pan, add garlic. stir in tomatoes and water.
- Add spices and simmer slowly until liquid is reduced.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 100 grams shrimp
- chopped onion
- 1 Teaspoon garlic paste (consists of 3 – 4 minced cloves)
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Added salt and pepper if desired
- Preheat pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook until translucent (about 5 – 10 min.).
- Add shrimp, seasoning, and water.
- Mix and stir fry until thoroughly cooked. Serve and enjoy!
- 100 grams white fish
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 – 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- Place fish in a small bowl. Then add garlic, black pepper, salt, cumin, and tumeric. make sure both sides of the fish are coated.
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat over to 400 F.
- Place the fish in a non-stick baking dish and cover with the marinade. Bake 10 – 20 min. depending on thickness, until fish easily flakes.
- Squeeze with lemon juice and serve.
- 1 pound Spicy Chicken Sausage
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- ½ Cup Minced Onion
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 (32 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 (6 oz.) Can Tomato Paste
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 TBS Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 4 TBS Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Head of Cabbage
- 16 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¾ lb. Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Boil water in a large pot. Clean cabbage and gently peel leaves. Place in water, boil for 5 minutes or until soft and tender…they won’t soften when you cook the lasagna. Remove from water and drain.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce. Season with stevia, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 TBS parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange cabbage noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 275 per serving (12servings)
- 1 lb. Orange roughy or other white fish
- 1 t. Blackened or Mexican seasoning
- 12 c. shredded cabbage
- ½ red onion, diced
- 4 med. limes, juiced
- ¼ c. fresh snipped cilantro
- 8 T. salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly mist a baking sheet with olive oil pan spray.
- Place fish on baking sheet and sprinkle with blackened seasoning.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Place shredded cabbage, red onion, and cilantro into a large mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over top of cabbage and toss well.
- Divide equally between 4 salad plates and top cabbage with cooked fish fillet and salsa.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 157 per serving Fat: 1g.
- 3 ½ oz of turkey breast (100 grams)
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- ½ sliced peeled cucumber
- 2 oz chopped fresh pineapple (do not use can pineapple)
- 2 oz strawberries or raspberries
- ¼ cup sliced celery
- 2 slices of green onion
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Salt and cumin to taste.
- Grill Turkey breast with jerk seasoning until turkey is not longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove from grill and cool. Cut turkey into bite-size pieces.
- Toss together greens, turkey, cucumber, pineapple, strawberries, and green onion.
- Combine lime juice; add salt and cumin to taste.
- Large Flat Out wraps
- Low sugar tomato sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced garlic
- Parmesan Cheese
- Your choice of toppings: Mozzarella cheese, asiago, pepperoni slices, sausage, green peppers, onions, bacon, black olives, mushrooms, chicken, spinach, tomatoes – get creative.
- Combine Sauce, spice, Parmesan and garlic and simmer over low heat to meld flavors.
- Lay Flat out on baking pans and ladle on the sauce.
- Now the fun begins! Load up with any combination of toppings. My personal favorite is sausage, bacon mushroom with Imo’s shredded cheese!
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Slice and serve.
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken, beef or shrimp (100 grams)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, pepper, salt and cayenne
- In a cast iron skillet, grill meat, add garlic, onions and bell pepper.
- Add paprika, cracked pepper, salt and cayenne. Add broth and cover.
- Cook for 20 min. over medium heat.
- Serve with no added sugar salsa and sour cream.
- 1 lb. lean stew meat or ground beef
- 4 med. zucchini, sliced
- ½ lrg. onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- ½ t. dried oregano
- ½ T. cumin
- ½ T. chili powder
- ½ t. paprika
- 1 (8oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 ½ c. beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking time; 5-7 hours
- Brown beef cubes in a larger non-stick skillet.
- In an electric crock pot of slow cooker, combine browned beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes and green chilies, spices, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
- Stir well. Add sliced zucchini and stir again. Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until beef is very tender.
Makes 4 servings of 2 ½ cups each
Calories: 255 per serving Fat: 8 g.
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 4 lrg. tomatoes
- ½ med. onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 t. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut tops off tomatoes; scoop out pulp and reserve.
- Brown ground beef in a large skittle over medium-high heat. Add tomato pulp, onion, celery, zucchini, garlic and seasonings.
- Cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat. Lightly mist a shallow baking dish with olive oil pan spray and place each tomato into the baking dish.
- Stuff each tomato shell equally with the meat mixture, spooning any leftover into the bottom of baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve each with leftover meat from baking dish spooned around the tomato.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 205 per serving Fat: 5g