Lemon Oregano Whitefish Packet w/ Asparagus
- 100g whitefish
- asparagus (allowed amount)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 t oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
- In the center of this sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over fish.
- Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Bake 10-20 mins, until fish flakes.