Fish Taco Salad
- 1 lb. Orange roughy or other white fish
- 1 t. Blackened or Mexican seasoning
- 12 c. shredded cabbage
- ½ red onion, diced
- 4 med. limes, juiced
- ¼ c. fresh snipped cilantro
- 8 T. salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly mist a baking sheet with olive oil pan spray.
- Place fish on baking sheet and sprinkle with blackened seasoning.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Place shredded cabbage, red onion, and cilantro into a large mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over top of cabbage and toss well.
- Divide equally between 4 salad plates and top cabbage with cooked fish fillet and salsa.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 157 per serving Fat: 1g.