Spiced Scallops & Shrimp
- ½ lb. bay scallops
- ½ lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 pkt. Splenda or other sugar substitute
- 1 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste
Spice Mix Ingredients
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 in. piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 t. mild curry powder
- 2 T. fish sauce or to taste
- ¼ c. water
- First make the spice mix by putting all ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly mist with olive oil pan spray, add the spice mix and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Turn heat up to medium-high; add scallops, shrimp, green onion, and Splenda to skillet. Stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes, until shrimp are pink and scallops are firm.
- Remove from heat and stir in fresh cilantro.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 105 per serving Fat: 1.5g.