- I lb. Tilapia, or other white fish
- 4 T. finely ground Melba toast, process in a blender or food processor
- 1 t. dried thyme
- 1 t. dried basil
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. lemon pepper
- 1 t. Blackening seasoning, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly mist a baking sheet with olive oil pan spray. Put Melba crumbs and all seasonings on a plate. Mix well.
- Coat both sides of fish fillets with crumb mixture and transfer to baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on bottom rack of oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes and is golden brown.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 115 per serving Fat: 2.5g.