- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 T. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. fresh snipped parsley or 1 t. dried
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, chicken broth, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, cook, while stirring for 3-5 minutes until turn shrimp pink and opaque.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 85 per serving Fat: 1g.