Jerk Turkey Salad
- 3 ½ oz of turkey breast (100 grams)
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- ½ sliced peeled cucumber
- 2 oz chopped fresh pineapple (do not use can pineapple)
- 2 oz strawberries or raspberries
- ¼ cup sliced celery
- 2 slices of green onion
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Salt and cumin to taste.
- Grill Turkey breast with jerk seasoning until turkey is not longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove from grill and cool. Cut turkey into bite-size pieces.
- Toss together greens, turkey, cucumber, pineapple, strawberries, and green onion.
- Combine lime juice; add salt and cumin to taste.