Flat Out Pizza
- Large Flat Out wraps
- Low sugar tomato sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced garlic
- Parmesan Cheese
- Your choice of toppings: Mozzarella cheese, asiago, pepperoni slices, sausage, green peppers, onions, bacon, black olives, mushrooms, chicken, spinach, tomatoes – get creative.
- Combine Sauce, spice, Parmesan and garlic and simmer over low heat to meld flavors.
- Lay Flat out on baking pans and ladle on the sauce.
- Now the fun begins! Load up with any combination of toppings. My personal favorite is sausage, bacon mushroom with Imo’s shredded cheese!
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Slice and serve.