- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. water
- garlic salt
- Stevia (opt)
- Chop apple and thinly slice cucumber.
- Combine vinegar and water.
- Season with garlic salt, pepper and stevia (opt) to taste.
Servings: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit
- 3 1/2 oz of lettuce
- 3 1/2 oz Chicken
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- Sweet N Sour Vinaigrette Dressing
- Grill, bake or steam fry chicken. Slice into bite sized pieces.
- Put lettuce in bowl with sliced strawberries, put chicken in and toss.
- Drizzle with Sweet N Sour Vinaigrette, salt, pepper and herbs as desired.
- Toss till lettuce is coated.
- 2 cups raw spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 100 grams of chicken breast
- juice from 1 lemon
- Cook chopped chicken breast in lemon juice.
- Add cooked chicken to lettuce and sprinkle on chopped apples. You can also use any HCG friendly dressing on this salad.
Serving size – 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.
- 1 handful of assorted greens
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 sliced and seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup ham
- 1/4 cup turkey
- 2 hard boiled eggs
– Combine all ingredients and feel free to add any HCG-friendly salad dressing.
- 1 diced chicken breast
- mandarin oranges
- spinach or romaine lettuce
- salt and pepper
- HCG-friendly vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare chicken by eliminating fat and cutting into bite size pieces.
- Weigh chicken breast to 100 grams. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken with a small amount of water at 350 F for about 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Combine oranges and spinach or lettuce. Add chicken to lettuce and orangess and top with vinaigrette dressing.
- 100 grams chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 200 grams Thinly Sliced Cucumber (or allowed amount)
- 1 Medium Tomato
- ½ Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dill
- 2 tsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Brags Liquid Aminos (as needed)
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients -cucumber, tomatoes, and Onion & mix well.
- Toss in cucumbers.
- Cover & refrigerate. This tastes best if you wait at least one hour before serving.
- 2 sticks String Cheese
- 1/2 Cucumber Cubed
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Tomato Sliced
- 3 large Slices of Onion
- 2 tablespoons Boursin Garlic Herb Cheese
- 8 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Mix all ingredients together and let marinate for an hour or two.
Calories: 112 (4 servings)
- 100 grams chicken cooked and diced
- 1 apple diced
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of cardamom
- Dash of salt
- Stevia to taste
- Wedge of lemon
- Mix ingredients together, sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and enjoy.
Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit)
Phase 3 modifications: Add chopped walnuts or raw almonds. Mix in low
Sugar, Greek yogurt or 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise for a creamier texture.
- radishes, sliced (allowed amount)
- lemon juice
- 1 T dehydrated minced onion
- 1 T parsley
- 1-2 t liquid aminos
- salt/pepper (to taste)
In bowl, combine all ingredients and refrigerate 30 mins to 1 hr before serving.