Lemon Pepper Fish
- 100 grams white fish
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 – 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- Place fish in a small bowl. Then add garlic, black pepper, salt, cumin, and tumeric. make sure both sides of the fish are coated.
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat over to 400 F.
- Place the fish in a non-stick baking dish and cover with the marinade. Bake 10 – 20 min. depending on thickness, until fish easily flakes.
- Squeeze with lemon juice and serve.