Halibut Steak w/ Cucumber Sauce
- 1 lb. Halibut steaks, ¾ inch thick
- ½ c. fat free plain yogurt
- ½ c. cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ t. dried dill or mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F or grill to medium
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber and dill. Cover and chill until serving.
- Lightly mist a baking sheet with olive oil pan spray. Place halibut on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake or grill for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve each with 2 T. cucumber sauce.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 107 per serving Fat: 1g