Orange Roughy w/ Strawberry Salsa
- 1 lb. Orange Roughy or other white fish
- 20 lrg. strawberries
- ½ red onion, chopped fine
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ c. fresh snipped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, chopped fine (I chop mine in a food
- processor or blender.)
- ½ orange, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate chopped onion in the fresh squeezed lime juice, while preparing the other salsa ingredients.
- Remove stems from strawberries wash and dice into small cubes. Place into a medium mixing bowl. Add; cilantro, jalapeno, orange juice, and the onion lime marinade.
- Stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven 400 F.
- Lightly mist a baking sheet with olive oil pan spray. Place fish on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place fish on serving plates and spoon strawberry salsa over each fillet.
Makes 4 servings
Salsa makes 4…. ¼ c. servings
Calories: 37 per serving Fat: 0g.
Fish and salsa together
Calories: 127 per serving Fat: 1g