- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 4 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t. dried basil
- 1 t. ground ginger
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Put all ingredients, except chicken, in a gallon size Ziplock bag. Seal bag and mix well.
- Add chicken to bag. Seal and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or for several hours in refrigerator, turning bag a few times to coat chicken.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill or bake at 375o for 15-18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 150 per serving Fat: 3g.