Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Phase 3… Although, it could be phase 2 if you took out the spinach or onion! (Remember, ONE vegetable- NO MIXING)
- 100 grams chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- Tenderize chicken manually by pounding until flat.
- Cook spinach lightly in lemon juice with garlic, onion and spices.
- Strain out excess liquid from the spinach and place mound of spinach in the center of the pounded chicken.
- Roll up the spinach mixture inside the chicken breast.
- Place rolls in baking dish and add chicken broth or water to the pan.
- Bake the rolls in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely.