Spiced Shrimp and Spinach Salad
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ t. Fajita or Mexican seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 c. spinach
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. In a small bowl toss together the shrimp and fajita seasoning; set aside.
- Lightly mist a large non-stick skillet with olive oil pan spray heat over medium high heat. Carefully add the lemon juice, shrimp and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes until the shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide spinach equally among 4 serving plates and spoon spiced shrimp over top.
- Serve with HCG-friendly Vinaigrette dressing.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 130 per serving Fat: 0.5g.