Spaghetti & Chicken Meatballs
- 2 garlic flavored Melba toasts
- Lean ground chicken (100 grams)
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- HCG-friendly spaghetti sauce
- Miracle noodles (angel hair)
- Crush Melba toast in a bag with rolling pin.
- Combine meat, crushed Melba toast and spices; mix well.
- Make into small meatballs. Place on cookie sheet, cover with foil and bake at 350 F until done.
- While meatballs are cooking prepare miracle noodles by first straining the noodles. Rinse noodles under cold water using your hands for 3 – 5 minutes. Hand-dry the noodles with a paper towel.
- Heat up the noodles in the microwave and add to sauce along with meatballs.