No-Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup Stevia
- 2 whole egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium bowl with a wooden spoon, beat peanut butter until it becomes slightly creamier.
- Add sugar and mix well. Finally, add the whole egg and mix.
- When well blended, drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet or spray with cooking spray to prevent from sticking.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until you see them golden brown at the bottom; makes about 12 to 19 cookies. You can double the recipe.
Calories: 92 per cookie