Mustard Dill Shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 200 g Shrimp
- 1/2 c chicken broth
1/2 tsp dill
- Marinate the shrimp in the vinegar and mustard for about 30 min.
- Spray a HOT skillet with cooking spray.
- Add shrimp and toss in the skillet for about 1-2 minutes until it just starts to turn pink.
- Remove from skillet and set on a plate.
- Add garlic and chicken broth.
- Whisk together and let reduce a bit.
- Add dill then add shrimp back in for 1 minute.