Mustard Chicken Wraps
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast*
- 2 T. mustard, yellow or Dijon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste and color
- Mix all ingredients well. Shape into 4 equal, 4oz. patties.
- Grill or broil as you would a hamburger.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap, or to cut fat and calories, use for the HCG burger. You can also use this recipe crumbled and browned in a skillet. Wrap in lettuce with your choice of other vegetables, or serve over chopped salad greens.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 135 per serving Fat: 3g.
*Note: Choose your chicken breast from the butcher section of your grocer and ask the butcher to grind them, if you don’t have a way of grinding for yourself.