Meat in Tomato Sauce
- lean ground beef (100 grams)
- 1 large tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning (make sure it has 0 carbs)
- Slice up your tomato and put it into a sauce pan.
- Saute on medium for about 5 min.
- While they are being heated, occasionally smash the tomato with a spoon. While cooking the tomato, cook the meat.
- When your tomato is heated and soft, it should have the consistency of thick spaghetti sauce.
- After the meat is properly cooked, mix with the tomato. Add spices, stir.