Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
- 1 diced chicken breast
- mandarin oranges
- spinach or romaine lettuce
- salt and pepper
- HCG-friendly vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare chicken by eliminating fat and cutting into bite size pieces.
- Weigh chicken breast to 100 grams. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken with a small amount of water at 350 F for about 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Combine oranges and spinach or lettuce. Add chicken to lettuce and orangess and top with vinaigrette dressing.