Italian Herb Fish W/ Broccoli
- 3 1/2 ounces white fish
- 3 1/1 ounces broccoli, chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and cut into small pieces
- basil, thyme, oregano. Fresh or dried.
- 1/2 lemon
- Put salt, pepper, herbs, and spices in the bottom of a skillet. Add fish, drizzle with lemon.
- Add broccoli and tomato pieces with a few tablespoons of water and simmer until the fish is thoroughly cooked. The tomatoes simmer with the herbs and make a tomato marinara flavored sauce.
- Pour juices over fish and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Broccoli is what makes this recipe for phase 3. You can replace it with an approved vegetable and make it for phase 2!