Grilled Chilean Sea Bass
- 5.8 oz Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 of Green Cabbage
- ¼ to ½ C Salsa (Make sure the salsa has only the ingredients allowed. I use one from Whole Foods)
- Season Chilean sea bass with onion, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Grill on BBQ or George Forman. You will know it’s done when the fish is white in the middle. This fish is VERY hard to burn.
- Steam green cabbage. Place cabbage on plate and top with salsa.