Grilled Chicken Piccata
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 lrg. lemons
- 1 t. lemon zest
- ½ t. crushed dried rosemary
- ¼ t. salt
- ¼ t. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 T. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- 1 T. capers, drained
- ½ t. dried parsley
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Halve and juice 1 lemon (should have about 3 T.) set juice aside.
- Slice remaining lemon into 8 very thin slices and set aside.
- Place chicken breast on a large plate. In a small bowl combine, lemon zest, rosemary, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over both sides of the chicken breast. Rub in with your fingers.
- Arrange two slices of lemon on top of each chicken piece, overlapping if necessary.
- Place chicken on grill and cover. Grill for 15-18 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan combine the lemon juice, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray, capers and parsley. Heat through.
- Remove chicken to serving plates and drizzle with warm lemon caper sauce.
Makes 4 servings
Calories: 144 per serving Fat: 3g.