Garlic & Spinach Steak
- Flank Steak
- Homemade chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a meat mallet to tenderize and flatten the steak until it is about ½ an inch thick. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
- Place the garlic, parsley, and spinach in a food processor or blender and puree. Add in just enough chicken broth to produce a paste.
- Spread paste on one side of the Flank Steak. Add just a touch of nutmeg.
- Roll up the flank Steak and secure with a string or toothpicks.
- Bake in the oven until meat is cooked according to your personal preference.