Fruit Tart Ingredients:
1 C. Peanut Butter
2 1/2 Bananas (sliced)
1 C Blueberry’s
2 C Strawberry’s (quarter sliced)
2 packets Stevia
1 Nut Crust (See Recipe below)
1/2 C Almonds
1/2 C Walnuts
6 to 9 Medjool Dates
1/4 to 1/2 C Shredded Coconut
1 tsp. Vanilla
- Combine nuts in food processor. Add dates (no seed) coconut and vanilla.
- Press in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes minimum. (You can add more of any ingredient depending on the texture you desire. Also any nut may be used. Preferable one hard nut ex. macadamia and or one soft nut ex. pecan)
Calories: 103 (12 servings)
Fruit Tart Instructions:
- Prepare your crust.
- After crust has set in freezer for 20 minutes or more spread peanut butter on top.
- Slice bananas and layer on top of peanut butter.
- Combine blueberry, strawberry and stevia in a bowl and combine.
- Layer fruit mixture on top of bananas.
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy. * You can use any fruit mixture you like.
Approximately 317 calories per square (12 squares)