Curried Shrimp & Tomato Soup
- 100 g shrimp (I use precooked just for ease)
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- Heat spices & minced garlic in a saute pan just a little.
- Splash a little chicken stock into the pan & mix with the spices.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook down a bit.
- Can splash a little more chicken stock in at this point (I use approximately 1/2 cup chicken stock total).
- Allow to simmer so the tomatoes break apart and cook down.
- Add the shrimp and simmer until shrimp is hot.