- 4 c. cauliflower florets
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- ½ med. onion, sliced and separated
- 1 t. curry powder
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Steam cauliflower, until crisp-tender.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions and chicken broth
- Cook and stir until onions are just tender.
- Stir in curry powder, red pepper flakes, and salt to taste.
- Remove from heat, add cauliflower, and toss well to coat.
Makes 4 servings of 1 cup each
Calories: 35 per serving, Fat: 0g.