Citrus Basil Chicken
- 3 1/2 ounces chicken (skin removed, no visible fat)
- 3 1/2 ounces tomatoes chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into small pieces
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- basil, freshly chopped or dried as desired
- Put salt, pepper, herbs and spices in the bottom of a skillet. Add chicken. Drizzle with lemon juice and a bit of water if more moisture is needed.
- Cook 2-3 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped orange and basil.
- Simmer on low, allowing the juices to marinate the chicken. Turn chicken to cook both sides evenly.
- When chicken is fully cooked, pour chicken and juices into a bowl or on a lettuce leaf. Salt and pepper as needed. Enjoy!