Chili Lemon Shrimp Asparagus Salad
- 100 grams shrimp
- 6 asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Lightly steam asparagus until crisp tender.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Lightly steam or grill shrimp until cooked.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic zest and chili.
- Mix well and allow to marinate for approximately 30 minutes in the refrigerator then serve.