- 100 grams chicken breast
- ¼ cup tarragon and garlic infusion
- ¼ cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Dash of mustard powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the chicken broth, vinegar, garlic, and onion in a small saucepan or frying pan.
- Add chicken and sauté for about 10 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked and liquid is reduced.
- Deglaze the pan periodically with a little water to create a sauce. Serve hot and enjoy!