Chicken Fajita Soup
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 6 c. chicken broth
- 4 lrg. Zucchini, sliced
- 1 (14oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T. Fajita or other Mexican seasoning
- ¼ c. fresh snipped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot combine chicken broth, zucchini, and tomatoes with chilies, onion, garlic, and seasoning.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high; reduce heat.
- Simmer covered for 15-20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Stir in cooked chicken; heat through.
- Just before serving stir in snipped cilantro.
Makes 4 servings of 2 ½ cups each
Calories: 190 per serving Fat: 3g.