Chicken Egg Drop Soup
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 8 c. cabbage, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, grated or 2 c. spinach
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 c. chicken broth
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- ¼ t, white pepper
- Salt to taste
- Add broth, soy sauce, white pepper and salt to a large stock pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Slowly drizzle egg whites into broth; stirring constantly in a figure 8 motion.
- Add cabbage, zucchini, onion, and garlic.
- Reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender.
- Add cooked chicken during last few minutes of cooking, to heat through.
Makes 4 servings of 3 cups each
Calories: 197 per serving Fat: 3g.