Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 100 g Chicken breast
- 3 small pieces of broccoli
- 1 small tsp of cottage cheese
- 1 Melba toast or equivalent
- Seasoning(s) of choice
- Make your bread crumbs by placing the Melba in a bowl, Ziploc or mortar and pestle.
- Add the seasoning and crush the Melba to a crumb texture of your liking.
- Take the chicken breast and make a slit in the side of it.
- Insert the broccoli and spoon the cottage cheese in on top of the broccoli.
- You can add the Walden Farms Blue Cheese dressing as well for some extra flavor.
- It can be difficult getting the stuffing to stay in the chicken so you can “stitch” the chicken closed with the tooth picks.
- Roll the chicken in the crumbs and add the remaining bits on top.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for about 30 min.