Chicken & Brussels Stew
- about 1/4 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- one zucchini
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Sauté in an nonstick skillet with a little bit of chicken broth (1/4 cup) - it will evaporate so stay close
- Cook until almost caramelized.
- Slice one zucchini (about 1 1/2 cups sliced) and chop in blender with just enough chicken broth (1/4 cup) to make blender work.
- Pour into skillet with cooked garlic and onion set aside.
- In empty blender-(just rinse it out) add 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese with
about 1/2 cup chicken broth and blend until liquid.
- Pour this also into the skillet and cook on med-high until a lot of broth is evaporated.
- Put back in the blender and blend until thick and ‘creamy’. Salt and pepper to taste.