Chicken Asparagus Soup
• 100 grams chicken breast
• 4 stalks asparagus
• 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
• 2 cups chicken broth (use broth with no sodium)
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 3 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
• 1 bay leaf
• 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
• sea salt and pepper
- Prepare chicken by cutting off all fat and skin. Make sure chicken is weighed to 100 grams. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Salt and pepper chicken and place in a pan with a small amount of chicken broth. Cook until no longer pink and set aside.
- Trim asparagus and remove rough ends. Chop into small pieces.
- Put asparagus into separate pan with all other ingredients and simmer about 10 min. until asparagus is soft.
- Pour from pan into blender and puree with the rest of the chicken broth.
- Pour back into saucepan and simmer about 10 more min.
- Add chicken and simmer a few more minutes. Serve and enjoy.