- 1 chicken breast- boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 of a diced onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- pepper (optional)
- cooking spray
- Marinate raw chicken in soy sauce, vinegar or ginger to add flavor.
- Cook onions and garlic until slightly tender. Add vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf, and ginger and cook on medium for 3 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Reduce heat and add chicken. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Simmer sauce more if it needs to be thickened.