Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 100g chicken
- chopped romaine lettuce
- celery cut into sticks
- 1 chopped green onion
- Emeril’s Wing Sauce (zero calories)
- Walden Farms Blue Cheese Dressing
- Marinate the chicken in the wing sauce for about an hour and then grill it.
- To assemble the salad, place greens on a plate with celery sticks, and sprinkle chopped green onion over the top.
- Combine about 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing with about a tablespoon of the wing sauce and pour over top of the salad.
- Slice chicken and place on top of salad.