Broccoli Salad w/ Sweet Vinaigrette
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 t. stone ground mustard
- 1-2 pkt. Stevia or other sugar substitute
- 8 cup broccoli florets
- ½ med. red onion, chopped
- In a large plastic bowl, whisk together the orange juice, yogurt, mustard and Stevia.
- Add the broccoli and onion, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before serving.
- Makes 4 servings of 2 cups each
- Calories: 92 per serving, Fat; 0g.