- 1 diced apple
- 3 packets of stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- small amount of water
- Put diced apple in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix cinnamon, stevia and water.
- Add apples and stir. Arrange in dish and set aside.
- 1 melba toast (original flavor)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- In a small bag crush melba toast with rolling pin.
- Add cinnamon and stevia and sprinkle onto apples.
- With a water bottle, spray top of crumbs.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 F for 20 min.
- Remove foil and cook another 5 min. Enjoy.