- 3.5 oz ground turkey breast or lean 96/4 beef
- 1/2 tsp. Liquid Aminos
- Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1/2 can low sodium diced tomatoes
- Tones Seasonings to taste (garlic powder, paprika, red pepper, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper)
- Brown your meat with the onion powder, Aminos, and stevia.
- Add your tomatoes and about 1/4 can of water.
- Add your seasonings and let simmer about 10-15 min.
- If you have some extra cals for the day fry an egg (with Pam) over easy and put that on top of the chili.