Hot & Sour Beef Soup
- 100 grams lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp hot pepper flakes (more if you like it hotter)
- 1/4 C. braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced green onions (tops and bottoms)
- 1 stalk lemon grass..slit length wise
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 cup water
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 to 15 min.
- Makes 2 very large servings, 200 calories per serving.
- If you’re not mixing veggies, omit the onion and substitute onion powder. Count the tomato as a fruit.