Chicken Broccoli Caserole
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 8 c. broccoli florets
- 3 ribs celery with leaves, chopped
- ½ med. onion, chopped
- 1 t. dried parsley
- ½ t. dried thyme
- ½ t. dried marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly mist a 9×13” baking dish with olive oil pan spray.
- Layer cubed chicken evenly in bottom of baking dish. Layer broccoli, celery, and onion evenly over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper over all.Pour chicken broth over.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1-1 ½ hours, until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Makes 4….2 ½ c. servings
Calories: 205 per serving Fat: 3g.